Who are we?
Comedy Bite is a student run comedy night featuring a diverse line-up of hilarious comedians, all in support of the Cancer Council.
Taking place at the Shark Hotel in the Sydney CBD, our guests will be in for a night full of laughs as they enjoy a range of live comedy performances, paired with the great food and beverages on offer at the venue. The raffle draw winners will be announced on the night of the event.
The event is being produced by the TAFE Ultimo Event Management class of 2021 who are excited to create an immersive comedy experience that will leave our guests crying from laughter. We look forward to gaining your support to achieve our mission in raising money for the Cancer Council and helping to develop Australia’s next event industry leaders.
Follow us on our event page and find out more about our comedians lineup and more juicy bites here!
Get your tickets to our fun filled comedy night here!
The Comedy Bite Raffle will be conducted by Ultimo Event Co, via its nominee Quanyong Alvin Toh. The benefitting organisation is Cancer Council NSW.
Cancer Council NSW is registered with the Australian Taxation Office as an Income Tax Exempt Charity: (Charitable Fundraising Authority No: 18521). (ABN 51 116 463 846). The benefitting organisation is a not-for-profit organisation.
Why are we support the beneficiary?
Everyone in Australia has felt the impact of cancer, whether that be directly, or through a friend or family member. We believe in supporting the Cancer Council as they have the prominence and ability to support the many Australians affected by cancer, now and into the future. The Cancer Council is the only cancer focused charity that works across every area and type of cancer, with their mission covering the following three key areas:
Prevention: Campaigns and education programs to raise cancer awareness, as well as more accessible health checks to help detect cancer sooner.
Research: Creating a constant stream of new discoveries and breakthroughs, increasing survival rates and treating those affected with cancer.
Support: Providing many forms of support to those undergoing cancer treatments, including wigs, legal and financial aid, transport, mental health support and more.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Raffle opens at 5pm (UTC+10:00) on Friday, 7 May 2021. The Raffle closes at 8.30pm (UTC+10:00) on Thursday, 20 May 2021.
- The Draw will take place on Thursday, 20 May 2021 at 8.50pm (UTC+10:00) at the Shark Hotel, 127 Liverpool Street (Cnr Pitt Street), Sydney, NSW, 2000.
- The Draw method is via electronic raffle draw on RaffleTix.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners of prizes. Ultimo Event Co, will notify the winners by telephone and email within 3 business days of the raffle being drawn. Prize winner's names will also be published on this page.
- Winners have 1 month from the date they are notified in which to claim their prize.
- Delivery of the prizes is not included - winners are to collect their prize after the Comedy Bite event on Thursday, 20 May 2021 or make arrangements with Ultimo Event Co. to collect prizes.
- This raffle is open to residents of New South Wales only. Voucher and venue bookings are subject to availability, and conditions of the sponsor.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- If a prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date (1 month from date notified), Ultimo Event Co. reserves the right (subject to regulatory approval, if required) to sell that prize. Proceeds from such sale will be paid to Ultimo Event Co. to be used for not-for-profit purposes.
- All images used in the raffle are for promotional purposes only.