Be part of our push to bring joy and laughter to the lives of sick children and their families in hospitals around Australia and grab this fantastic chance to win a brand-new car.
Enter to win a brand-new Hyundai i30 valued over $26,000!
This Christmas we are raffling off a brand-new Hyundai i30 car valued over $26,000. It is a major fundraising effort to raise much needed funds to continue our work of delivering the positive health benefits of humour to the Australian community. Our goal is to raise $100,000 to help The Clown Doctors provide their critical work diverting, calming and distracting children during painful procedures and emergencies in hospitals throughout the country.
International research has found that laughter has both physiological and psychological benefits to health and wellbeing. It can help emotional healing, relieve fear and stress and assist recovery. By spreading the health benefits of humour, The Clown Doctors have a huge impact on the lives of young patients, their families and the entire hospital community.
Please help us to achieve our goal of raising $100,000. To be in the running to win this amazing prize, and to ease the journey of sick kids in hospital, all you have to do is purchase your tickets below.
A million thanks to Hyundai Help for Kids for giving us this incredible prize!
Raffle closes at 6pm, 11 December (AEST). Raffle sales start on 25 September 2019, and the winner will be drawn at the Clown Doctors Party at Hyundai iSpace on 11th December 2019 at 7pm (AEST).
* Due to government regulations Western Australian residents are not permitted to purchase tickets in the raffle and are not eligible for any prizes. ACT residents are also not eligible to purchase tickets in the raffle and are not eligible for any prizes.
* The legal age for purchasing raffle tickets is 18 years. People under 18 years are not permitted to purchase any ticket.
Please click here for full Terms & Conditions.
About the Raffle
- Each single ticket is priced at AU$5.00.
- Employees of The Humour Foundation are ineligible to enter.
- All tickets purchased will be in the entrant’s name and cannot be on-sold.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The raffle will be drawn by The Humour Foundation at 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on 11 December 2019 at 394 Lane Cove Rd, Macquarie Park 2113. The draw will be conducted by a scrutineer and pulled out of a pool randomly.
- By entering the raffle, you consent to The Humour Foundation contacting you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation.
- The first valid entry to be drawn will win the prize.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email (if provided) within 7 days of the draw, and the winner’s details (name and state only) will be published on The Humour Foundation webpage and Social Media pages within 7 days of the draw and The Australian on 13 December 2019.
- There is 1x prize available. Prize consists of 1x Silver all-new Hyundai i30 2.0L Petrol Active Automatic Hatch Car (RRP AU$26,273). Prize colour and specifications are nonnegotiable.
- Images used to portray the prize are for display purposes only and may not depict the exact prize.
- Prize includes 12-month registration, compulsory third-party insurance, dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. All other ancillary costs and expenses associated with winning the prize are the responsibility of the winner.