Bairnsdale Field & Game Inc
Declared Charitable Organisation 60883 - Vic. Raffle Permit No: 10416/20
Details of raffle prize(s)
Description of Prize: 1st - Trio of Honda CRF250F, CRF125F & CRF50F Recreational Trail Bikes (no on road costs) ($14594)
Description of Prize: 2nd - Aussie Disposals Double Swag ($399)
Description of Prize: 3rd - Aussie Disposals 4 x Camp Chairs ($390)
Description of Prize: 4th - Weber Baby Q ($349)
Description of Prize: 5th - Aussie Disposals Single Swag ($340)
Description of Prize: 6th - My Coolman 9.5L "The Commuter" Cooler ($119)
Total retail value $ 16190
Terms and Conditions:
This raffle is operating in the State of Victoria under VCLGR permit 10416/20.
- Any delivery charges will be the responsibility of the prize winner. Bairnsdale Field & Game will assist with arranging any transport required.
- No international ticket purchases are permitted. Sales of tickets in QLD, SA, WA, TAS, ACT excluded by virtue of state gaming laws in those states.
- Members of the BFGA Executive are excluded from ticket purchasing.
- Only 400 tickets will be sold at $100 each.
- Stripe payment services may pass on credit card fees to the purchaser.
- Raffle ticket sales will cease on 11 April 2021 or when sold out.
- The draw for the winning ticket will take place at Bairnsdale Field & Game on 11 April 2021 at 445 Aerodrome Road, Bairnsdale.
- Bairnsdale Field & Game may at their sole discretion make application to VCGLR to draw the raffle early if sold out well in advance of the draw date. In the event of an earlier draw the CRF250F will be unavailable until in stock at Doyle & Shields in Jan 2021.
- Entrants do not need to be present to win and the winner will be notified by phone, and the result published on Facebook (Bairnsdale Field & Game) - https://www.facebook.com/BairnsdaleFieldGame
- Minors can purchase raffle tickets in Victoria & NSW. If the named winner of first prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parents or legal guardians. If a minor is drawn for 2nd - 6th prize will be awarded directly to the minor.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- If the prize is unclaimed Bairnsdale Field & Game Inc will manage the unclaimed prize in accordance with Victorian law, in consultation with Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation.
Exclusion of Liability
Bairnsdale Field & Game Inc will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.