Vic Permit - 10183/20
All funds raised go to the Victorian Clay Target Association and the Echuca Clay Target Club for the continued improvement of the State Shooting Grounds.
- 1st PRIZE is 70 x slabs (250) 12ga Trust Ammunition
- 2nd PRIZE is 20 x slabs (250) 12ga Trust Ammunition
- 3rd PRIZE is 10 x slabs (250) 12ga Trust Ammunition
Terms and Conditions:
- The winners will receive a Voucher for their Prize from the Victorian Clay Target Association and the Echuca Clay Target Club issued by Beretta Australia.
- The first ticket drawn will win first prize. The second ticket drawn will win second prize. The third ticket drawn will win third prize.
- All Prizes must picked up from Beretta Australia or winner to organise and pay for own shipping.
- Raffle is open to residents of Vic, NSW, and Qld only.
- Ticket sales are NOT permitted for residents of WA, ACT, SA, NT, Tas or those living internationally.
- Tickets are electronic and a ticket will be issued via email or SMS web link.
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or over and hold a valid firearms license to possess and register a shotgun.
- Tickets are $50 each and numbers are limited to 350.
- A surcharge may be applied for online purchases.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 01/06/2020 and cease at 4PM 28/08/2020 or when sold out.
- Entrants do not need to be present to win.
- The draw for the winners will take place on 29/08/2020 at 12PM.
- All winners will be notified by phone or email within two days of the winners being drawn.
- The winner will be published at www.vcta.com.au and on the VCTA and ECTC FaceBook pages.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, include GST and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Victorian Clay Target Association and the Echuca Clay Target Club will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and deliver the prizes. If any prizes remain unclaimed Victorian Clay Target Association and the Echuca Clay Target Club will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
Exclusion of Liability
Victorian Clay Target Association and the Echuca Clay Target Club will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.