The coveted prize is a once-in-a-lifetime Ultimate Mudgee Food & Wine Region Private Jet Experience For 6 People. The three day escape includes:
- Depart Brisbane in your Private Jet with Champagne and special breakfast on board
- Arrive in the beautiful Mudgee Wine region and enjoy a stunning Rylstone Village day tour
- Taste elegant French-style wines at De Beaurepaire Wines (Home of Winestate’s 2018 Australian Wine of the Year). Visit winery and have a special lunch and wine tasting at Beaurepaires wines.
- Check into Evanslea, 5 star Luxury Boutique Accommodation
- Dinner at a local Mudgee restaurant
- Private wine tour with Mudgee VIP Wine Tours. Enjoy a private tasting at architecturally designed Logan Wines, enjoying lunch at local favourite
- Visit Lowe Wines and enjoy a tasting of organic wines plus a local platter in a peaceful setting
- Private luxury in house dining experience, private chef cooking a local dinner in the residence
- Wine Tasting for 6 people at The Cellar by Gilbert. Taste their range of current and museum wines.
- Enjoy a cheese tasting and tour at High Valley Cheese Co.
- Depart Mudgee in your Private Jet with Champagne and in flight catering, returning to Brisbane
The best part of the experience is that your ticket is supporting a worthwhile cause with the funds raised from this raffle going directly to Women's Legal Service Queensland to help break the cycle of domestic violence.
Terms and Conditions
Open to residents of Queensland (QLD) only. Ticket sales are NOT PERMITTED for residents of Western Australia (WA), Australian Capital Territory (ACT), New South Wales (NSW), Northern Territory (NT), Tasmania (TAS), Victoria (VIC), or South Australia (SA).
The Raffle will be conducted by Women’s Legal Service (ABN 72685598982), License number 205430. Women’s Legal Service is a registered charity.
The Raffle starts at 12pm on 27/01/2020 and closes at 1pm on 30/10/2020 AEST. No entries will be accepted after this time.
Entry is open to residents of Queensland, aged 18 years or older at the commencement of the Raffle.
There are 3,500 tickets available for purchase at a cost of $50 each.
To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase one or more raffle tickets from the raffle website.
There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant, subject to raffle ticket availability.
If requested by the Promoter, entrants must produce proof of age and residency prior to being awarded a Prize.
The Draw will take place on Friday 30 October 2020 at 1pm AEST, at 8 Ponsonby Street Annerley.
Draw Method: Numbered Raffle Ticket stubs will be drawn at random from a barrel. The prize will be announced verbally at the time of the draw with follow up email and phone call to the raffle winner and announcement on the official website.
Winners have 12 months from the date they are notified in which to claim their prize. Prize is not redeemable on dates where accommodation bookings falls on a Friday or Saturday.
If a Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or is deemed invalid, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to regulatory approval, if required) to sell that prize. Proceeds from such sale will be paid to the Promoter to be used for not-for-profit purposes.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS